Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All my car/driving dilemmas

Did i spell it right Rachel? Haha... anyway, I have had soooo many struggles with cars in the past week.
To start, last Friday I got in a car crash. My friend Rachel and I were driving back to school after lunch, and some other boys were driving in a car behind mine. We were at a red light, waiting to turn right. Well it turned green but a car in front of me was turning right so I was going slow. The next thing I know, me and poor Rachel are choking on our gum and rubbing our necks because they got thrown around from sudden whiplash. I turn around and see my friend yelling to himself. It was really scary. We pulled into the school and looked at our cars. The black truck's, or Benji as Stuart calls it, bumper is bent down and the whole tail gate looks crazy wierd. So that was scary but it wasn't my fault at all so yay that my family doesn't have to pay for it. Feel bad for me... it was tragic.
Next, today I was driving home from school in Kate's car, because my poor truck is sitting hopelessly in the garage. Kate's car goes so fast whith the tiniest push of the gas pedal. So it wasn't really my fault that I was going 62 on a 45 mph street. Mr. I-think-I'm-so-cool-ugly-sunglasses-and-too-large-for-my-health motorcycle policeman didn't buy the whole "gas pedal" story when he pulled me over! I loathe him. He's ugly. So ya. I got pulled over and got a ticket. I didn't even cry when we talked. I'm kind of sad about that becasue maybe tears would have made him like me more. Whatever. Thats my sad story. Have you every tried driving 25 in a 25 zone? Well I tried and failed. Its too hard. Okay the end

4 comments:

  1. Poor little Shubba! I either cry at the police officers or swear at them the ladder works better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you didn't cry! You'll have to teach me how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAAHAHA!!! i'm loling!!! haha! i have yet to be pulled over just for the record!! i love you i'm sorry that happened to you!! you should call me.... i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All i have to say is I LOVE YOU!!
    And youre freakin adorable blog. The end.

    ReplyDelete