Monday, October 5, 2009

Homecoming Oh Niiiiiine!

People, don't be mad that I haven't blogged in forever. I just was sad because I can't figure out how to put pictures on my posts so that is why. But I've given up trying and someone should just teach me. Anyway... Homecoming was this weekend and it was amazing! I went with my best friend since the seventh grade. Namely Chandler Willman. You could see a picture now but i don't know how. So just imagine a really tall red-headed nice male. We had Pei Wei for dinner (that spelling looks asian). It was so yummy. The fortunes in the cookies were better than the actual cookie. I was laughing so hard at them that tears were rolling down my face! We then ventured to the Mountain Pew for the dance. We stayed at the dance until it was over and danced our little hearts out! Chelsea and I recommended the last song and we felt so cool. Then we had crapes at a boy's house and had some more fun. That is the end of Homecoming and I loved every second of it!

4 comments:

  1. I'll teach you how to post pictures. Call me and I'll walk you through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stephanie Peterson, you shoudl update your blog more, because I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to blog again. over a year ago! serrriously.
    love youu!!

    ReplyDelete