Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Fam... I love you all

Well my brother and sister got all sad because they weren't added to my list of things I miss. But I would just like to remind them that they can call me and Kate can't. But I do love all my siblings equally and miss them all. I love to talk to Sarah and play with her and play with her kids. She is in Texas and I dislike how I can't go to her house or call her whenever I want. Stuart is very funny and likes to tease me a lot. I can't let this bug me because I know that it is a way that he shows his love for me. He rocks. Also, I love Morgan so much. She is very wonderful and always worries about me being an only child which is so very kind. They are in California and I want them to move here. There you go... happy now siblings?

3 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that I didn't complain that I was not mentioned in your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really that was forced. But I know you love me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not happy i wasn't metioned in any sort of list. you hate me.

    ReplyDelete