Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Missing Things

My life keeps changing so much, so fast... I'm not dramatic its just too true! So I am missing everything lately. Let me tell you a few:
  • Kate, my sister who went to Jerusalem and I don't really know how to contact her so i loathe it. I miss her so much and hope she is safe in the Holy Land.
  • Homework. Don't think I'm a nerd! I've been in school for like three weeks and haven't had one assignment. There is a definite void.
  • Mom and Dad. They leave me always and I want them to stay home for at least ten days straight.
  • Kate
  • The people who graduated. I didn't know I'd feel this way but I still think I'm going to see them in the halls or on the weekends and i never do. sadness
  • Boys... they don't love me... need i say more?
  • Kate
Okay thats the end of my depression. Thank you for letting me be sad. This is the last sad post I will do because I am a very happy person.

4 comments:

  1. I am wondering why I am not on that list. I am in TX you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boys always will love you. serious
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain but struggle to sympathize because I did not make the list.

    -your bro

    ReplyDelete